All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to anyone interested in numerical computing and data science: students, researchers, teachers, engineers, analysts, hobbyists...Basic kwledge of Python/NumPy is recommended. Some skills in mathematics will help you understand the theory behind the computational methods.
- Author BiographyCyrille Rossant is a researcher in neuroinformatics, and is a graduate of Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, where he studied mathematics and computer science. He has worked at Princeton University, University College London, and College de France. As part of his data science and software engineering projects, he gained experience in machine learning, high-performance computing, parallel computing, and big data visualization. He is one of the developers of Vispy, a high-performance visualization package in Python. He is the author of Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization, Packt Publishing, a beginner-level introduction to data analysis in Python, and the prequel of this book.
- Author(s)Cyrille Rossant
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.