All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn aptitude test is designed to measure the potential for achievement in an individual, whilst an IQ test is a standardized test designed to measure intelligence. Both are w increasingly encountered in recruitment, selection and assessment procedures. IQ and Aptitude Tests contains 400 brand new practice questions together with answers, explanations and a guide to assessing performance. The questions are organized into four IQ tests together with verbal, spatial and numerical aptitude tests. These include tests of word meanings, grammar and comprehension, advanced verbal aptitude, logical analysis, mental arithmetic, numerical sequences, and number problems. Invaluable to those who are faced with an aptitude or IQ test, this book will also help anyone to improve their verbal, numerical and reasoning skills.
- Author Biographyphilip carter is an iq test expert who is continually devising new iq tests and puzzles. he has written over 100 books covering all aspects of testing, crosswords, puzzles and reasoning. these include iq & psychometric tests, and the iq & psychometric test workbook, both published by kogan page.
- Author(s)Philip J. Carter
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/11/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.