IR: 2014 by Cooper A. Drury, A. Drury, Ralph G. Carter, James M. Scott (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the continuous feedback of a student-tested, faculty-approved process, IR delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and prep cards for instructors, and a consistent online offering with CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes. Conversational, affordable, and designed for today's students, IR explores the challenges of international politics and the evolving search for security in a complicated and connected world. Learn about current issues affecting the globe and discover how international actors seek international, ecomic, and human security through a variety of theoretical lenses. Each chapter is written around Learning Objectives that guide your reading and comprehension, and special features throughout help you see how the book's concepts apply to current world events and you. Authored by top teachers in the field, IR has strong themes, a wealth of study tools, and an appealing layout that give you everything you'll need to understand International Relations.
- Author BiographyJames M. Scott is Herman Brown Chair and Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University. His areas of specialization include foreign policy analysis and international relations, with particular emphasis on U.S. foreign policymaking and the domestic sources of foreign policy. He is author or editor of seven books (including this one), and over 60 articles, book chapters, review essays, and other publications. He has been conference organizer and president of both the Foreign Policy Analysis section of the International Studies Association, and the Midwest region of the International Studies Association. He has also been a two-time winner of the Klingberg Award for Outstanding Faculty Paper at the ISA Midwest Annual Meeting. Since 1996 he has received over two dozen awards from students and peers for his outstanding teaching and research, including his institution's highest awards for scholarship (2000 and 2001), teaching (2002) and research mentoring (2002). He directed the Democracy Interdependence and World Politics Summer Research Program, a National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates, from 2005-2014, and he is currently an associate editor of FOREIGN POLICY ANALYSIS. In 2012, he received the Quincy Wright Distinguished Scholar Award from the International Studies Association - Midwest for outstanding scholarship and service. Ralph G. Carter is Professor and former Chair of the Department of Political Science at Texas Christian University. His areas of specialization include international relations and comparative foreign policy analysis, with particular emphasis on the domestic sources of foreign policy. He is author or editor of five books (including this one), five monographs, the 44 essay Foreign Policy Analysis component of the International Studies Encyclopedia, and over 50 articles, book chapters, review essays, and other publications. He has served the International Studies Association as a member of its Executive Committee and other committees, President of its Foreign Policy Analysis section, President of its Midwest region, Associate Editor of its journal FOREIGN POLICY ANALYSIS, and is currently a member of the editorial boards of FOREIGN POLICY ANALYSIS and INTERNATIONAL STUDIES PERSPECTIVES. He also has served on the program committee of the American Political Science Association. In 2006 he became the first person from an undergraduate department to receive the International Studies Association's Quincy Wright Distinguished Scholar Award. He has received three dozen teaching awards or recognitions, including being named one of the five Best Professors at TCU by the Texas Monthly 2004 Guide to Texas Colleges and Universities, as one of The Best 300 Professors by Princeton Review, and as one of 10 Piper Professors of Texas in 2014. A. Cooper Drury is professor and chair of Political Science at the University of Missouri. His research and teaching focus broadly on foreign policy and international political economy. More specifically, he focuses on the causes and consequences of economic sanctions. He has published extensively on the use, effect, and consequences of economic statecraft, including two books and over 20 articles and chapters. He is the two-time winner of the Klingberg Award for Outstanding Faculty Paper at the ISA Midwest Annual Meeting. Professor Drury has trained over a dozen doctoral students and received his University's Gold Chalk Award for excellence in graduate education and mentoring. He has been the president of the Foreign Policy section of the International Studies Association as well as the president of the association's Midwest region. In 2013, the ISA Midwest awarded him the Quincy Wright Distinguished Scholar Award. He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Foreign Policy Analysis.
- Author(s)A. Drury,Cooper A. Drury,James M. Scott,Ralph G. Carter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.