All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fifth Ir Gene Workshop was held at the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, MO, August 28-31, 1982; 240 scientists participated in the Workshop. The man- uscripts compiled in this book describe the state of the art concerning Ir genes. Although the tion of Ir Genes: Past, Present, and Future has t been ad- dressed specifically by each author, the reader is certain to get this flavor from the contributions. In this Preface, we have tried to summarize some of the salient ob- servations and discussions from the Workshop. The mUltiple genes of the I region have been defined traditionally by serolog- ical analysis of intra-H-2 recombinant mice and the pattern of immune responses to certain antigens developed by these recombinant mice. The application of sev- eral new techniques, such as gene cloning and DNA sequencing, production of T and B cell hybridomas, and development of cloned T cell lines has changed this tradition and introduced a new phase into the analysis of the I region, Ia antigens, and Ir genes.
- Author(s)Benjamin D. Schwartz,Carl W. Pierce,Donald C. Shreffler,Judith A. Kapp,Susan E. Cullen
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleExperimental Biology and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight985 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.