All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings volume contains nine selected papers that were presented in the International Symposium in Statistics, 2012 held at Memorial University from July 16 to 18. These nine papers cover three different areas for longitudinal data analysis, four dealing with longitudinal data subject to measurement errors, four on incomplete longitudinal data analysis, and the last one for inferences for longitudinal data subject to outliers. Unlike in the independence setup, the inferences in measurement errors, missing values, and/or outlier models, are t adequately discussed in the longitudinal setup. The papers in the present volume provide details on successes and further challenges in these three areas for longitudinal data analysis. This volume is the first outlet with current research in three important areas in the longitudinal setup. The nine papers presented in three parts clearly reveal the similarities and differences in inference techniques used for three different longitudinal setups. Because the research problems considered in this volume are encountered in many real life studies in biomedical, clinical, epidemiology, socioecomic, ecometrics, and engineering fields, the volume should be useful to the researchers including graduate students in these areas.
- Author BiographyBrajendra C. Sutradhar is a University Research Professor at Memorial University in St. John's, Canada. He organized the ISS-2009 as well, with its main theme on inferences in generalized linear longitudinal mixed models (GLLMMs), and edited the special issue of the Canadian Journal of Statistics (2010, Vol. 38, June issue, John Wiley) with seven selected papers from the symposium. He is author of the book Dynamic Mixed Models for Familial Longitudinal Data, published in 2011 by Springer, New York.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics / Lecture Notes in Statistics - Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number211
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrajendra C. Sutradhar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.