All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople living in space is the kind of thing you might see in a science fiction movie-but today people really do live and work far above the Earth on the International Space Station. Learn the space station's amazing story, including how nations around the world joined together to build it. Discover what it takes to live in space for months at a time!
- Author(s)Kim Etingoff
- PublisherVillage Earth Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVillage Earth Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.