All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIT Invation for Adaptability and Competitiveness addresses the topic of IT invations that can further an organization's ability to adapt and be competitive. Thus we address the problem at an earlier starting point, that is, the emergence of something invative in an organization, applied to that organization, and its process of being diffused and accepted internally. Topics covered in the book include: -The role of IT in organizational invation, -Invating systems development & process, -Assessing invation drivers, -Invation adoption, -New environments, new invation practices. This volume contains the edited proceedings of the Seventh Working Conference on IT Invation for Adaptability and Competitiveness, which was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Working Group 8.6 and held at Intel Corporation, Leixlip, Ireland in May-June 2004.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBrian Fitzgerald,Eleanor H. Wynn
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.