All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book closely follows the style of a practical, hands-on how to guide on working with OCS Inventory NG. The step-by-step approach, coupled with the use of visual aids, clear instructions, and real-world examples, makes it a fast-paced book. Upon the completion of this book, you will have the necessary skill set, kw-how, and confidence to implement OCS Inventory NG to meet the demanding asset management needs of any organization. Then you can carry on using the book as reference material. This book targets an audience of system administrators and IT professionals who are required to implement, configure, customize, and work with IT Inventory and Asset Management solutions. The book does t presume any prior kwledge of inventory management, just a solid grasp of the server/client model and familiarity with the chosen operating system along with the necessary web server and database server termilogies. Anyone with an interest in inventorying IT assets and solving real-world resource management dilemmas will enjoy this book.
- Author BiographyBarzan Tony Antal is a system administrator and network technician at a significant company that delivers industrial software, system integration, and IT solutions. He is also a professional technical writer with over 150 articles published across a large portfolio of prestigious websites covering topics of computer hardware, IT news, networking, security, software development, SEO/SEM, web and other technologies. Tony has acquired a really diversified experience in the fields of C&IT by passionately pursuing and attempting to apply everything as many times as possible in the real world. He is a strong believer in practicality and his down-to-earth approach helps him out as a consultant providing assistance and finding customized feasible solutions. During his writing endeavors this aching for viability always shines through. You can find his Article Index at http://tony.primestuff.net and his RSS Feed at http://feed.primestuff.net.
- Author(s)Barzan Tony Antal
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.