All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIT Strategy: Issues and Practices, Third Edition provides a critical issues perspective that shows students how to deliver business value. As with the first two editions, this revision combines the insights of senior IT managers with academic research, bringing IT management to life and demonstrating how IT strategy plays out in contemporary business. This edition has been overhauled in order to reflect the most important issues facing IT managers today.
- Author BiographyJames D. McKeen is Professor Emeritus at the Queen's School of Business. He has been working in the IT field for many years as a practitioner, researcher, and consultant. In 2011, he was named the IT Educator of the Year by ComputerWorld Canada. Jim has taught at universities in the U.K., France, Germany, and the U.S. His research is widely published in a number of leading journals and he is the co-author (with Heather Smith) of five books on IT management. Their most recent book - IT Strategy: Issues and Practices (2nd edition)-was the best-selling business book in Canada (Globe and Mail, April 2012). Heather A. Smith has been named the most-published researcher on IT management issues in two successive studies (2006, 2009). A Senior Research Associate with Queen's University School of Business, she is the author of five books, the most recent being IT Strategy: Issues and Practices (Pearson Prentice Hall, 2012).She is also a Senior Research Associate with the American Society for Information Management's Advanced Practices Council. A former senior IT manager, she is co-director of the IT Management Forum and the CIO Brief, which facilitate inter-organizational learning among senior IT executives. In addition, she consults and collaborates with organizations worldwide.
- Author(s)Heather A. Smith,James D. McKeen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.