Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionITIL(R) 2011 At a Glance is an important update to the internationally-recognized ITIL(R) best practices for IT Service Management. ITIL(R) 2011 At a Glance provides graphical and textual memory joggers for the primary concepts of those best practices. IT organizations worldwide are implementing ITIL(R) as a vehicle for improving IT service quality and improve return on investment for IT services. This book is an update based on the ITIL 2011 Update. The desk reference's unique graphical approach will take otherwise complex textual descriptions and make the information accessible in a series of consistent, simple diagrams. ITIL(R) 2011 At a Glance will be of interest to organizations looking to train their staffs in a consistent and cost-effective way. Further, this book is ideal for anyone involved in planning consulting, implementing, or testing an ITIL(R) implementation.
- Author(s)John O. Long
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight171 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.