All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to prepare for the ITIL exam Accredited to 2011 syllabus The ITIL (Information Techlogy Infrastructure Library) exam is the ultimate certification for IT service management. This essential resource is a complete guide to preparing for the ITIL Foundation exam and includes everything you need for success. Organized around the ITIL Foundation (2011) syllabus, the study guide addresses the ITIL Service Lifecycles, the ITIL processes, roles, and functions, and also thoroughly explains how the Service Lifecycle provides effective and efficient IT services. * Offers an introduction to IT service management and ITIL V3 service strategy * Highlights the topics of service design and development and the service management processes * Reviews the building, testing, authorizing, documenting, and implementation of new and changed services into operation * Addresses creating and maintaining value for customers through monitoring and improving services, processes, and techlogy * Download valuable study tools including practice exams, flashcards, a glossary of key terms and more. If you prefer self-study over the more expensive training course, but you don't want to skimp on information or preparation, then this study guide is for you.
- Author BiographyLiz Gallacher has implemented improvement programs based on the ITIL framework for many different organizations. Liz holds the ITIL Manager and ITIL Expert certifications and was a member of the ISEB Managers Certificate Examiners panel. Helen Morris has implemented improvement programs for a wide variety of organizations, based on IT Service Management best practice. Helen holds the ITIL Manager and ITIL Expert certifications. She also holds the ISEB Consultancy certificate, and specializes in service management consultancy. Both Liz and Helen are fully accredited ITIL trainers.
- Author(s)Helen Morris,Liz Gallacher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.