All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the ITIL Foundation exam and beyond. ITIL is the best practice methodology for IT Service Management, developed by the UK government and globally adopted in both the public and private sectors. ITIL Lifecycle Essentials covers all of the vital material required for the entry-level ITIL Foundation Certificate, which gives candidates a comprehensive overview of the key elements, concepts and termilogy used in the ITIL service lifecycle. The essential link between your ITIL qualification and the real-world. More than just a guide to help you pass an exam, this book also provides practical guidance for when newly qualified practitioners enter the real-world. By addressing processes and concepts t covered in the syllabus, this book guides practitioners as they go beyond Foundation level. It features practical tips on using service management, and for each process the author adds to the theory with lessons from her own real-world experience. ITIL Lifecycle Essentials is ideal for self-study candidates, training delegates and V2 Foundation Certificate holders who have t yet taken the upgraded exam. Project managers looking to broaden their qualifications will find it a helpful companion to their studies and a practical aid for their professional development. Contractors or consultants with limited study time will also find this book essential to their part-time education. A perfect companion before, during and after your ITIL education. Claire Agutter has held a number of operational, consulting and implementation roles, giving her real-world, practical experience of ITIL. Since 2007 she has been an ITIL principal lecturer and has been involved in exam panels for ITIL V2 and V3. She has also provided online ITIL training to hundreds of successful Foundation delegates.
- Author BiographyClaire Agutter has held a number of operational, consulting and implementation roles, giving her real-world, practical experience of ITIL. Since 2007 she has been an ITIL principal lecturer, and she has been involved in exam panels for ITIL V2 and V3. Claire has provided online ITIL training to hundreds of successful Foundation delegates through IT Training Zone Ltd.
- Author(s)Claire Agutter
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width119 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.