All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIan's new potty makes him feel like a big boy. He is excited to kw he will wear real underpants and go to the potty, but the new system will take some getting used to. Ian sits on the potty, but thing happens. When he is out playing, he feels a tickle in his tummy, and his pants are wet. This sympathetic story about a universal situation will help children understand that mastering this new skill takes time and patience, and everyone is entitled to a few slip-ups. Ian wears big boy underpants, builds a big boy fort, eats a big boy sandwich, and finally learns to use the potty like the big boy he kws he is. When he achieves his goal, it is time to help mom empty the potty, wash his hands, and go outside to play with the other big boys.
- Author BiographyPauline Oud is an artist, an illustrator, and the author of the Lily and Milo series, which includes Eating with Lily and Milo and Getting Dressed with Lily and Milo.
- Author(s)Pauline Oud
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width251 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.