All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn search of the ultimate chilled sensation? Here are the creamiest, tastiest ice cream recipes for dedicated addicts. The Ice Cream Machine Book enables you to create and churn velvety, dreamy ice cream, or sensational frozen yogurts, sorbets, and ice milks. An ice cream machine takes the strain and speeds up the process of home-made ice cream, eliminating the need to break up ice crystals yet producing seductive confections without fuss. If you don't own a machine, buy one! Manufacturers' instructions may contain a handful of recipes but you will want more, and more. Each of these recipes has been prepared for use in a variety of machines, either top-of-the-range or less expensive models, or indeed without a machine at all-they make preparing ice cream almost as much fun as eating it! Capture that wonderful fresh flavor of home-made ice cream-let the machine do the churning, while you take the praise! * Includes advice on how to use your ice cream machine * Explores recipes for sorbets, sherberts, gelatos and much more! * Includes ideas for sauces, drinks and desserts The introduction will help you get to kw your machine, and a comprehensive guide goes over the finer points to ensure best flavors and perfect results every time. More than 100 recipes feature sherbets, sorbets, and reduced fat ice creams, as well as ice milk and tofu ice creams, with further sections on sauces and luxury desserts. The all-time favorites are here: vanilla and strawberry, along with extraordinary experiences, such as Chilli and Chocolate Ice Cream or Raspberry Tofu Ripple.
- Author BiographyROSEMARY MOON's enthusiasm for life and good food come across in her writing, and in her demonstrations at cooking festivals. From an early career as a home economist in research and development which she combined with the running of a delicatessen, specialising in farmhouse cheeses and coffees, Rosemary has more recently written several books.
- Author(s)Rosemary Moon
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.