All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMmmm...imagine all that yummy ice cream just waiting to get yummier. All it takes is some store-bought ice cream and this fantastic little book to churn out 65 sweet sensations worthy of dinner parties, birthday celebrations, and unexpectedly fancy treats any day of the week. These cool ideas for layering cakes, filling pies, blending frothy shakes, and stacking sandwiches will have jaws dropping and spoons lifting all around the table. And in the quick-fix category, scoop up some of these scrumptious sundae suggestions -- they rival the best ice cream parlor in town. With beautiful photographs and a neopolitan design, this creamy treat is as easy on the eyes as it is deliciously inspiring.
- Author BiographyCharity Ferreira is a staff food writer and recipe developer at Sunset Magazine. Her work ahs also appeared in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, and the Los Angeles Times. A graduate of the California Culinary Academy and former pastry chef, she lives in Oakland, California. Leigh Beisch is a San Francisco-based photographer. Her work has appeared in many magazines, as well as in Olives, Anchovies, and Capers (0-8118-2494-2) and Cooking for the Week (0-8118-2128-5).
- Author(s)Charity Ferreira
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width180 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.