All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a modest start, the Creamery gradually developed into an internationally respected center for dairy education and research. Professional respect for the Creamery across the globe is matched by the enthusiasm of Penn State fans and alumni who consider the Creamery to be home to some of their happiest memories. Local author and historian Lee Stout weaves together stories of the Creamery and Pennsylvania's agricultural past with a lighthearted and enlightening look at our enduring love affair with milk products and ice cream.
- Author BiographyLee Stout (B.A., 1969; M.A., 1972, Penn State University) earned his master's of library science from the University of Pittsburgh in 1974. He spent twenty-seven years as Penn State's university archivist, and from 2001 until his retirement in 2007, he headed public services and outreach for special collections in the University Libraries.
- Author(s)Lee Stout
- PublisherPenn State University Libraries
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenn State University Libraries
- Content Note41 colour, 60 b&w illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.