About this product
- DescriptionIce Cream is the only comprehensive textbook and reference book published in the US on the technical and scientific aspects of the formulation, manufacture, and analysis of frozen dairy desserts. The 7th edition will incorporate crucial information for manufacturers and researchers alike, such as the latest research reports and the newest equipment produced by the supplying industry, and expand on important topics like composition and property, ingredients, calculations, refrigeration, and microbiological quality and safety. In addition, there will be updates on international regulations on composition and labeling, as well as the principles of food safety and quality regarding cleaning, sanitizing, and total quality assurance in the industry. In-depth descriptions of the mathematical process of calculation related to production of frozen desserts, soft-frozen dairy foods, velties, and special products, as well as the scientific and engineering aspects of frozen dessert manufacture will also be included.
- Author BiographyH. Douglas Goff is a Professor of Food Science at the University of Guelph, Canada. He has been teaching and conducting research in ice cream science and technology for more than 30 years. Richard W. Hartel is a Professor of Food Engineering in the Department of Food Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. He has over 20 years of experience working on the structural attributes of ice cream.
- Author(s)H. Douglas Goff,Richard W. Hartel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white tables, biography
- Weight871 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement7th ed. 2013
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.