All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes utterly delectable iced delights for all-year-round indulgence. How to create your own irresistible ice creams and sensational sorbets. It contains everything from low-fat fruity treats to rich iced desserts. You can enjoy classics such as Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream, Mint Ice Cream, and Lime Sorbet, as well as impressive modern desserts such as Coffee & Chocolate Bombe, Iced Oranges, and Amaretto Ice Cream in Brandy Snap Baskets. With 30 delicious recipes to choose from, there is something for every occasion. You can complete with tips, variations and 100 photographs. Ice creams and sorbets are the ultimate versatile sweet treat. They can be simple summer refreshments or elegant desserts, and they can be made from a huge array of ingredients. Whether you wish to capture the freshness of summer fruits or feast on chocolate and nuts, the ideal recipe is in this book. It contains 30 recipes that range from low-calorie sorbets to luxurious ice cream desserts. Useful step-by-step techniques are included, such as whisking egg whites, preparing nuts and making chocolate curls. More than 100 photographs show every recipe stage by stage, and a picture of each finished dish makes it easy to achieve success.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.