All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFishing has been a popular activity ever since humans have been foraging the seas for urishment. This guide to ice fishing provides everything a young fisherman and fisherwoman needs to kw before heading out on the ice. From recognizing the type of fish and lure required to understanding the important issue of staying safe on ice, this book is a one-stop how-to on the sport of ice fishing.
- Author(s)Bridget Heos
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFishing: Tips & Techniques
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.