All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the laws of physics on a skateboard to the effects of weather on a ball, this series explores the science behind these amazing sports. Explore core science concepts in an engaging, high-interest format, with step-by-step guides to teach readers how to perform key moves in each sport; as well as providing fascinating facts and achievements.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Biskup is a science writer and editor based in Chicago. She is a former editor for the science section of the Boston Globe as well as the children's science magazine Muse. In addition to children's books, she has also written many articles for newspapers, magazines, and websites. Her books have received awards from Learning magazine, the Association of Educational Publishers, and the Society of School Librarians International. Her book Football: How It Works (Capstone Press, 2010) was a Junior Library Guild selection.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Biskup
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids - The Science of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.