All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Alaska to the Alps, James Balog has travelled around the globe photographing some of the world's largest glaciers. This book offers a never-before-seen look into this forbidding environment, celebrating a realm of magnificent beauty on a unmatched scale.
- Author BiographyJames Balog's photographs have been exhibited at more than one hundred museums and galleries worldwide, and his work has been featured in National Geographic, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair, among many other magazines. Known for her impassioned and lyrical prose, Terry Tempest Williams is a well-known author of environmental literature and the recipient of dozens of awards for her nonfiction.
- Author(s)James Balog,Terry Tempest Williams
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Colour Photographs
- Weight2585 g
- Width330 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.