Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.02Free postage
- AU $24.00Was:AU $33.99
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSpring 2201 - Spring 2203: TheT'ang who make up the ruling Seven are struggling to maintain stasis and prevent change, as the War That Wasn't A War is fought within the levels of Chung Kuo's great world-spanning City: a war fought t with armies on battlefields but with an inventive evil - with bombs and betrayals, brutal assassinations and sly poisonings. Adding to the pressure for change is the existence of a document that charts the true history of this world, t the version invented and policed by the Ministry - the Thousand Eyes - who have, for so long, maintained this dark shadow at the very heart of Chung Kuo. Its discovery by the Dispersionists will fuel their ardent desire for change and for an end to Han rule. Lined up against the Dispersionists are a handful of men utterly loyal to the Seven - men like General Tolonen, along with the two men he has recruited from the Lowers, Gregor Karr and Kao Chen. When Tolonen destroys the newly-built generation-starship, The New Hope, he will change Chung Kuo for good by declaring war on the Dispertionists.
- Author BiographyDavid Wingrove is the Hugo Award-winning co-author (with Brian Aldiss) of The Trillion Year Spree: The History of Science Fiction. He is also the co-author of the first three MYST books - novelisations of one of the world's bestselling computer games. He lives in north London with his wife and four daughters.
- Author(s)David Wingrove
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleChung Kuo Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Weight447 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.