All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ice in the Arctic is melting. Nowhere on earth can the changes in our climate be seen as clearly as here. What is happening? Are we heading for a catastrophe, or is this only a problem for polar bears and walruses? How will a warmer Arctic affect living conditions for people in Polynesia and Micronesia? What are our responsibilities as individuals in this situation? This book aims to extend your kwledge about climate, and simultaneously invites you to reflect on the ethical issues involved. We discuss climate ethics as an important concept, and hope readers will find the book inspiring and provocative. The authors represent a wide range of professions within academia, management, the media, natural science, the church, and museums. We share a belief in dialogue and cooperation. The climate crisis challenges us to work together across disciplinary, professional, and national boundaries.
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationNorway
- Weight907 g
- Width215 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKim Holmen,Leif Magne Helgesen,Ole Arve Misund
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.