All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis new title in the Crossbill Guides Series covers Iceland, a country well kwn for its superb landscape, unique geology and splendid birdlife. As any Crossbill Guide, the Iceland title gives detailed route descriptions (16 in total) and site descriptions (close to 50) for naturalists throughout Iceland, covering the best sites for birdwatching, finding wildflowers, seeing marine life and, in the case of Iceland, the most remarkable geological sites. This information comes with extensive descriptions of the ecology, geology, history and flora and fauna of Iceland.
- Author BiographyAndy Jones began his career in conservation and wildlife in the UK. He was a warden on Skomer Island, a ranger with the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the RSPB's senior investigations officer and a Wildlife Trust director. He studied geology and is an enthusiastic bird and whale-watcher. He has been leading wildlife holidays and field trips for more than 25 years. Dirk Hilbers (The Netherlands, 1976), biologist, is the founder of the Crossbill Guides Foundation and travels the continent to write Crossbill Guides about the most beautiful natural areas of Europe. He has specialized in flora, insects, ecology and land use.
- Author(s)Andy Jones
- PublisherCrossbill Guides Foundation
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationArnhem
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintCrossbill Guides Foundation
- Content NoteColour illustrations, photographs and maps throughout
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.