All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Captain Underpants and Lunch Lady, this chapter book series is half text, half illustration, and 100 percent humor. The creator of Goodnight Goon and The Runaway Mummy pulls from his mad-scientist brain a kid so attracted to slime, muck, dirt, and yuck he could only be called Icky Ricky. And uh-oh! Icky Ricky is in a mess. Why? Well, you see . . . *He s wearing a shirt made entirely of dirt. *He spilled a potful of hot dogs all over school. *He s digging up a woolly mammoth trapped in a frozen pond. *He was supposed to be working on a book report and wound up covered with Gargantuan Glue, newspaper, and shoe polish. (Will Icky Ricky ever get his book report done?) Icky Ricky is up to his eyeballs in trouble and ick!
- Author BiographyMICHAEL REX is the creator of over thirty books for children, including the number one bestseller Goodnight Goon and the Fangbone! series. He was inspired to create Icky Ricky by his two boys, Declan and Gavin, who are fine young citizens, but very disgusting. Gavin eats ketchup on his cake, and Declan uses a purple marker to color his belly button. Along with the boys, Mr. Rex lives with his wife and their dog, Roxy, in Leonia, New Jersey. Both his wife and the dog are not disgusting at all. Visit him at mikerexbooks.blogspot.com. You won t get dirty.
- Author(s)Michael Rex
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.