All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his selection of 25 iconic vintage dresses, William Banks-Blaney tells the history of twentieth-century couture, the fashion designers who created the dresses and the women who wore them. Each dress is examined for its design and construction, its cut and embellishments, in order to evaluate the artistry of the couturier. With exquisite photography of arguably the finest examples of each of these landmark designers, and bolstered by fashion plates contemporary to the selected pieces, Iconic Dresses is the distillation of the kwledge and skill that William employs every day when fitting the world's most beautiful dresses to today's women.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM BANKS-BLANEY founded WilliamVintage in 2009, as he felt there was a gap in the market for an edited, exacting source of the world's best vintage clothing and haute couture. Christened 'The Vintage King' by Vogue, William has become the voice of vintage within the fashion industry; he has been interviewed by CNBC, appeared in numerous episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo, and has become the global Style Ambassador for American Express. Clients of WilliamVintage include designer Victoria Beckham, actresses Gillian Anderson, and Tilda Swinton, as well as singers Lana Del Rey and Rihanna.
- Author(s)William Banks-Blaney
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRachel Zoe
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.