All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fruittella roll is the subject of the second volume in the Iconic Packaging series, following the first about the Heinz Ketchup bottle. This book tells you all about the rich history of this confectionery brand and the company behind it. It sheds light on how the roll that doesn't cut corners on flavor has become a unique packaging icon.
- Author BiographyMarcel Verhaaf: Marcel graduated with honours from the School of Fine Arts Minerva in Groningen and holds a BA in fine arts and design. As a designer and creative director, Marcel Verhaaf has over 20 years' experience of packaging design. He has always had a special interest in the historical and cultural background of packaging - a passion that has given rise to a number of publications, lectures and exhibitions. He has also amassed a huge collection of contemporary, national and international and historical packaging, which is currently owned by Brandnew Design and housed at the ReclameArsenaal in Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Marcel Verhaaf
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Out-of-print date30/08/2016
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.