Icons of American Popular Culture: From P.T. Barnum to Jennifer Lopez by Robert C. Cottrell (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the evolution of American popular culture over the past two centuries. In a lengthy chrology of landmark events, and ten chapters, each revolving around the lives of two individuals who are in some way emblematic of their times, this provides a window on the social, ecomic, and political history of US democracy from the antebellum period to the present.
- Author(s)Robert C. Cottrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.