About this product
- Author(s)Debra N. Mancoff,Lindsay J. Bosch
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleGreenwood Icons
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note94
- Weight1905 g
- Width183 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Author BiographyDEBRA N. MANCOFF is the author of books on European and American art and culture, including Mary Cassatt: Reflections of Women's Lives (1998) and Flora Symbolica: Flowers in Pre-Raphaelite Art (2003). She is Adjunct Professor of Art History, Theory, and Criticism at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a Scholar in Residence at the Newberry Library in Chicago. LINDSAY J. BOSCH received her MA in Modern Art History, Theory, and Criticism from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. She has worked in the curatorial departments of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, and The Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art. She currently serves as a visual resources cataloger within the Art Institute of Chicago.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.