All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers humorous, dialogue-based advice for the parents of teenagers from the author of the best-selling Get Out Of My Life, But First Can You Drive Me and Cheryl to the Mall? .
- Author BiographyAnthony E. Wolf, PhD., is a clinical psychologist for children and adolescents, a lecturer, and a professional the media continues to turn to as a parenting expert. A former columnist for Child Magazine, he now is a columnist for the Globe and Mail. In addition to his private practice , he also speaks to parenting and professional groups all over the country. He is author of numerous parenting books, including Get Out of My Life, but First Could You Drive Me and Cheryl to the Mall?; It's Not Fair! Jeremy Spenser's Parents Let Him Stay Up All Night!; Why Did You Have to Get A Divorce; Mom, Jason's Breathing on Me; and The Secrets of Parenting.
- Author(s)Anthony Wolf
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.