All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to build apps from scratch without any programming experience! Do you have a great idea for an app but have idea where to begin? Then this is the book for you. Even if you have programming experience, this easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide teaches you exactly what you need to kw to bring your app idea to life without a lot of cash or coding. Packed with tips and tricks to get you started, this book shows you - start to finish - how to take your idea and turn it into a fully working, functional app. * Walks you through getting started, designing your app, and developing your idea * Helps you launch your app and then promote it * Reassures you that programming experience is needed in order to create a fully functional app Idea to iPhone is an easy-to-read book that shows you how to get your idea from your head to the iTunes store!
- Author BiographyCarla White is the founder of Happy Tapper, a design studio specializing in iPhone and iPad apps. She launched her first app, Gratitude Journal, in 2008 and her life changed forever when it instantly shot up to #1 and was hailed in major news publications around the world--all on a meager $500 budget. Carla has created a successful formula to bring app ideas to market faster and to take iTunes by storm--all without breaking the bank.
- Author(s)Carla White
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.