Ideas Exchange: The Collaborative Studio of Hawkins\Brown by Tim Abrahams (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Nov
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hawkins\Brown architectural firm in London, founded in 1988 by Roger Hawkins and Russell Brown, is one of the up-and coming offices on the international architecture scene. The spectrum of the firm's works ranges from residences and interior design by way of office buildings and various publicbuildings such as theaters and university buildings all the way to urban planning, such as designs for squares and subway stations. Hawkins\Brown strives to come to an optimal result in a process that integrates all of the players.
- Author BiographyTim Abrahams has been an editor at the British architecture and design magazine Blueprint for the past three years.
- Author(s)Tim Abrahams
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note208 p. 350 illus., 250 illus. in color.
- Weight1185 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.