All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas Have a History offers a history of ideas from ancient Greece to postmodern times. From the time of the Greeks, the West has experienced a dramatic transition in the way it views truth. For there longer exists a blind faith in the objective truth, but, rather a denial of the possibility of truth. What role have religion, philosophy, and science played in this transition? Ideas Have a History should be of interest to all those who are interested in the relationship between science and religion, in the role that theory of kwledge plays in human thought and action belief systems, and in the manner in which a study of the past helps elucidate the present.
- Author BiographyFrederika Oosterhoff is a retired Professor of European History.
- Author(s)Frederika Oosterhoff
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight494 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.