Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas in History is the result of collaborative efforts among nearly a dozen universities and colleges throughout the Nordic countries. The purpose of these initiatives is to further awareness of research, resources, and activities in the field of intellectual history in the Nordic countries as well as internationally. The journal introduces Nordic and international readerships to some of the finest work in intellectual history by Nordic-based scholars as well as international authors. The purpose of the journal is to create a meeting ground for the study of ideas in historical context across disciplinary, geographical and institutional boundaries. Ideas in History welcomes interdisciplinary approaches to intellectual history at the same time it ackwledges specific traditions in the field. Ideas in History seeks a pluralism of methodological approaches to intellectual history: reflections on the field, historical contexts studied, subject matter for intellectual-historical investigation, critical understandings of relations between the intellectual past and present as well as the comprehension of culturally, politically and geographically diverse intellectual traditions.
- Author BiographyBirgit Anette Olsen is professor at the University of Copenhagen. Michael Peyrot is a post-doc researcher at the University of Vienna. Georges-Jean Pinault is professor of linguistics at the Ecole pratique des hautes etudes, Paris. Thomas Olander is assistant professor at the University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width148 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBen Dorfman,Birgit Anette Olsen,Georges-Jean Pinault,Michael Peyrot,Thomas Olander
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.