About this product
- DescriptionWhat is advertising, and why should you care? Learn how to think critically about advertising. Who created and paid for an ad? What do the people who made the ad want you to do? Why does it matter if a website includes advertising? This book will help you pinpoint and evaluate common persuasive techniques used in advertising, including the bandwagon approach, emotional appeal, repetition, and more.
- Author(s)Valerie Bodden
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInfo Wise
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.