All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a three-part investigation into identity construction. Theory, voice and praxis are all represented as the book follows the rationale, stories and narrative methodology of the study of a group of women. The final part of the book presents a new model of identity construction framed in women's health identity.
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE ANN CHRISTODOULOU is Chief Executive at the Safety and Reliability Society in Manchester, UK and conducts consultancy work through her company, Social Analysis and Research Services. She is a Chartered Psychologist through the British Psychological Society.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Ann Christodoulou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.