All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionJust imagine your adorable little child spouting out the perfect idiom at the perfect time that makes all of your family and friends laugh and talk about how smart your child is for their age. Better late than never.... Bring home the bacon... Get up on the wrong side of the bed.... Mind your manners.... The Hagopian Institute has compiled the Idiom Junkie series. The overall series includes over 5,000 idioms, focusing on a wide variety of idioms stretching from funny idioms, to necessary idioms, to rarely-used odd idioms. This particular edition of the series includes over 600 idioms that are perfect for helping children learn how to speak like adults. This book provides a great opportunity to teach your kids phrases that will make them sound more and more like the adult they will be in the future. You will love hearing your little child spit out these idioms in front of friends and family, and wow them with the level of their maturity. This book is designed so that you and the child will recite each idiom, and then discuss all of the ways that the idioms could be used. Therefore, there are examples in the book, but it is compiled of idioms that most people will easily recognize, and will easily be able to relate them to everyday life to help ingrain them into the minds of your children. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyThe Hagopian Institute was founded by Todd Hagopian in 2008. The Hagopian Institute was developed to create quote books, idiom books, and self-help books available in e-tailers across the country.
- Author(s)Hagopian Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.