All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIdiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide delivers a concise review of our current understanding of disease pathogenesis and provides current evidence in the medical literature regarding its diagsis and management. Each chapter includes key points and a summary aiming to update clinicians about various issues concerning the diagsis and management of IPF. In addition to outlining the current state of kwledge, each chapter also provides a summary of ongoing research and identifies the needs for future research in the field. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide is an important new text that provides its readers with a better understanding of the pathobiology and natural history of IPF as it continues to evolve.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRespiratory Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 56 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight923 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKeith C. Meyer,Steven Nathan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.