All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf animals kissedlike we kiss good night, Giraffe and his calfwould stretch their necks highand kiss just beneaththe top of the sky.In a cozy bedtime chat with her mom, a young girl wonders how animal families might say good night. Would Wolf and his pup kiss and then HOWL ? Would Bear and her cub kiss and then GROWL ? But what about Sloth and her baby? They move soooo slooowwwww . . . they're sure to be kissing from early evening until long after everyone else is fast asleep!With whimsical art and playful rhyming verse, this picture book is w in board book format for the first time, perfect for bedtime snuggles.
- Author BiographyANN WHITFORD PAUL and DAVID WALKER collaborated on Little Monkey Says Good Night, a Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year, which Kirkus Reviews praised as a perfect good-night read. Ms. Paul lives in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Walker lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ann Whitford Paul
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width167 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Walker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.