Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionMost Hollywood biographies are little more than 500-page musings on the 'when-I-met...' theme, filled with famous names, love affairs and cliches of a 'meteoric rise' or 'tragic fall'. Bruce Campbell's If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor is the boisterous antidote to such convention. Campbell is the ultimate 'B' Movie actor. Star of the cult Evil Dead trilogy, with a CV that ranges from buddy Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, through The X-Files and Xena: Warrior Princess, to the less-than-glamorous Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, you've probably never heard of him. But his is one heck of a story! The popularity of Bruce, the cult hero of cable TV and Hollywood's second rung, is burning brighter than ever, his legion of fans undiminished after over thirty years. Insightful, encouraging and brilliantly funny, If Chins Could Kill! is a brilliant place to start for those unfamiliar with his work. For everyone else, it acts as a wonderful reminder for just why they fell in love with him in the first place.
- Author BiographyBruce Campbell is the ultimate 'B' movie actor. Star of the cult Evil Dead trilogy, he has a CV that ranges from buddy Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, through The X-Files, Xena: Warrior Princess and Burn Notice, to Man With the Screaming Brain, My Name is Bruce and Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters. He is author of If Chins Could Kill!, a major sleeper hit and a New York Times bestseller. His most recent book, Make Love* The Bruce Campbell Way was published by Aurum in 2010.
- Author(s)Bruce Campbell
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Noteover 200 b/w photos throughout
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.