All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionPopular author Kent Crockett has written yet ather practical, relatable, and inspiring book- this time on prayer. If you've ever wondered how to pray or why we even need to, this book offers biblical instruction and shows us the heart of God in the process. Kent Crockett wants to take the religion out of prayer. By religion he means methods and rituals that are a counterfeit to the true way of talking with God. In this accesible book, Kent Crockett answers common questions about prayer and helps readers develop a stronger prayer life.
- Author BiographyKent Crockett is a graduate of Texas A&M University and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and is president of Making Life Count Ministries www.makinglifecount.net. He is the author of 8 books including Slaying Your Giants, The Sure Cure for Worry, and Making Today Count for Eternity.
- Author(s)Kent Crockett
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.