All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf I Could Be Anything is a fun-filled book of imagination! A book that causes you to open your mind to new opportunities and re-think what is truly possible: A world without limits! Come along on the journey of discovery; from the man with the jelly hands all the way up to the skunk who likes to sing; we leave stone un-turned....and when it comes to the things you hope for and dream, neither should you.
- Author(s)Nicole T Sumling
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.