All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Book 1 in the Jerry Giraffe Series. What would you do if you had a giraffe? Would you give it bath or make it laugh? Would you give it a ball and set it on a wall? Join Silly Milly as she weaves her rhyme and shows how a giraffe can have a good time.
- Author BiographyCyndi is a retired children/youth minister and school teacher. She became an avid reader at an early age and spent most of her young afternoons in the public library reading. Her love of poetry came when her third grade teacher introduced her to the writings of Elizabeth Barrett Browning and her favorite poem is Trees written by Joyce Kilmer. Cyndi and her husband live in Cape Coral, Florida with two Jack Russell Terriers, two Parakeets and a rescued Greyhound. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Cyndi C Anthony
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.