If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Get Rid of This Clutter?: Tools to Get It Done! by Sallie Felton (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.10+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's face it; everyone has clutter to some degree or ather! It's how you deal with the clutter that makes the difference between conquering your clutter and allowing your clutter to conquer you. In her book, If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Get Rid of This Clutter?, author and life coach Sallie Felton, walks you through the practical and organizational strategies that make it easy to stay organized; but this book goes deeper and uncovers the hidden reasons why it can be so hard to get clutter free and stay that way. Her book includes: Getting Started Tools - The first step to conquering clutter is breaking it up into more manageable chunks - literally and metaphorically. These tools will get you heading in the right direction without feeling overwhelmed and defeated. Practical Tools - There is simply way to end clutter without getting rid of some stuff. What's more, you'll need to find techniques for dealing with new stuff as it arrives. These are tools you'll come back to again and again. Feeling Tools - Oh if only clutter were just about stuff and storage solutions! Things would be so much easier. The real challenge is learning to let go of emotional clutter. These tools will show you how, one heartbeat at time. Motivation Tools - Everyone needs help reaching their goals and maintaining their new status. One way to get really motivated is to understand the true cost of clutter. Belief Tools - The tools will show you how to unearth the beliefs you have about yourself and teach you how to turn the negative, self-defeating ones into empowering affirmations. How will that help you keep your house clean? You might be surprised to find out! Self-Care Tools - Too often we push ourselves, day in and day out, to do more, give more, achieve more. To what end? If we don't make time to take care of ourselves, to re-energize and re-vitalize ourselves we make it impossible to do, give or achieve our best. These tools put you in the driver's seat of your own life. Future Tools - These tools put a plan in place for bringing life to your vision and creating the future you want. We'll do this in a way that builds confidence, makes room for life's unpredictable ways and sets you up for thing less than success.
- Author BiographySallie Felton is a life coach, radio host, author, facilitator, hypnotherapist and inspirational speaker. She is the co-author of Clutter Free and Clear: How To Take Charge of Your Time and Space and is certified as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation.
- Author(s)Sallie Felton
- PublisherBecoming Journey LLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBecoming Journey LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.