All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMs. Carter-Scott originally wrote The Ten Rules for Being Human as a handout for a workshop she was teaching. They resonated with thousands of people and were photocopied, passed around, and stuck on refrigerator doors across the country. Eventually they were published in the phemenal bestseller Chicken Soup for the Soul. The rules contain basic truths that, when understood and embraced, can bring about changes that contribute to a more fulfilling, more satisfying, and less stressful life.
- Author BiographyCherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D., author of the bestselling Negaholics and If Love Is a Game, These Are the Rules, is a corporate trainer and management consultant. As chairperson of the Motivation Management Service Institute, she has worked with over 200,000 people worldwide, leading seminars on self-esteem, communication and leadership skills, and team building. Cherie lives in Nevada with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Cheri Carter-Scott
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Del
- Weight249 g
- Width146 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.