Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you had just learned that your days are about to come to an end? Would you quietly accept your destiny, or would you fight this one final battle? And what if the demons of your past disturb the delicate reconciliation you thought you had found? These are the questions facing John Kadel in If only I could..., a simple story about love. This is t a romance. It is a tale of the true and lasting love each of us dreams about, the undeniable love only some of us find in a lifetime of searching. John Kadel is a stubborn, single old man with a colorful past and questions for which he has answers. Not long after his doctor hands him a death sentence, John runs into someone from his past.
- Author BiographyGreg M. Sarwa is a native of Chrzanow, Poland. ForeWord Magazine has awarded the 2005 Book of the Year Bronze Medal in Science Fiction Greg's first book entitled The Cattle. His second- If only I could... has been named a runner-up in USA Book News The National Best Books 2007 Awards in Fiction and Literature: Romance category. With his wife and two children, Greg currently resides in Illinois.
- Author(s)Greg M Sarwa
- PublisherAmpol Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmpol Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.