All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS IS A UNIQUE BOOK OF POEMS Readers will enjoy the musings of a wonderfully wacky midwestern gal whose perspective on life is anything but ordinary: When I die, may my loved ones say... She was crazy, but enjoyed each day.
- Author BiographyLyn DeMeo is... A lady who has always had a great love for people, children and animals. Going through life's ups and downs, as she did, brought on a Cosmic Consciousness. which in turn, made the author more aware of the sadness in the world. Searching and trying to find a certain peace has been an ongoing challenge that she has chosen to express through poetry. She lives in South Florida and keeps active by writing and painting when she is not feeding and rescuing feral cats.
- Author(s)Lyn Demeo
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.