If Only They'd Told Me: Babies, Sex and a Cup of Tea by Mrs Jacqueline Grant Lockington, Mrs Natalie Cutler-Welsh (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIF ONLY THEY'D TOLD ME: The 'real deal' on all the things you wish you'd been told about pregnancy, parenting and relationships in the early years! Nat (hectic but happy, at home mother of three) and Jacqui (neat-freak, working mother of two) give you hilarious anecdotes, tear-jerking moments, helpful tips and interviews with parents around the world as well as experts including clinical psychologist Nigel Latta, baby whisperer Dorothy Waide and parenting expert Diane Levy. Each candid and comprehensive chapter covers different aspects of parenting from pre-pregnancy to starting school including: -Life Before Baby -Baby On The Way -Now You're Parents -The New You -Keeping the Love Alive -Changing Friendships -What about YOU? -The More the Merrier? -Whatever Works -Keeping Kids Safe -Family Times They're t the Experts, they're the Best Friends you never knew you had! Nat and Jacqui bring you the follow-on from their successful blog and podcast If Only They'd Told Me. www.ifonlytheytoldme.com
- Author BiographyJacqui and Nat are two mums living in New Zealand with their families. They are co-authors of popular blog, book and podcast service, If Only They'd Told Me. Jacqui is British, loves tea and is a self-confessed neat freak. She is mum to Jack (5) and Sasha (4), and is married to a very patient Kiwi, John. She has lived in New Zealand for nine years and now considers it home, although she has never forgotten her British roots and still misses her Yorkshire tea, Walkers Crisps and Marks and Spencer. Nat, on the other hand, is organised chaos. She's a Canadian/New Zealander married to Matt, an Australian/Englishman, and has lived in New Zealand for 15 years. Mum to Ruby (6), Jonah (4) and Xavier (2). Nat is a mover and a shaker, constantly on the go. She knows all her neighbours and has friends far and wide. Nothing has affected her like parenthood. Together Jacqui and Nat aim to give parents the real deal on parenting - no fluff. No topic is uncovered in their frank, upfront and honest style.
- Author(s)Mrs Jacqueline Grant Lockington,Mrs Natalie Cutler-Welsh
- PublisherJacqui Lockington and Natalie Cutler-Welsh
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintJacqui Lockington and Natalie Cutler-Welsh
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.