All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionIf Pigs Could Fly and Other Deep Thoughts is a collection of Bruce Lansky's own hilarious poems about everything kids are concerned with, including: smelly diapers, chubby relatives, toothless grandmas, dirty socks, impolite dogs, burping babies, bad hair days and more. The poems in this book have been tested on over 1,000 schoolchildren and their teachers so that only the most giggle-packed poems are included.
- Author BiographyBruce Lansky has been crowned the King of Giggle Poetry, by his elementary school admirers. Altogether, his original poetry collections: If Pigs Could Fly, Funny Little Poems for Funny Little People, and My Dog Ate My Homework, and his poetry anthologies: Rolling in the Aisles, Kids Pick the Funniest Poems, A Bad Case of the Giggles, No More Homework! No More Tests! and Miles of Smiles, have sold over 2,000,000 copies. Lansky lives near Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Bruce Lansky
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press
- Weight159 g
- Width175 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Carpenter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.