All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen If There Were No Grown-Ups? New author Rebekah Bruce has written a charming, persuasive book that makes children think about the drawbacks and benefits of there being grown-ups in the world. Both sides of the case are made, and a decision is reached! After all, If There Were No Grown-Ups, who would do important things like kissing boo-boos to make them better and scaring away the monsters in the closet?
- Author(s)Rebekah Bruce
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.